Why Sellers Should Work With Greg?
- Greg works Harder And Smarter for his clients resulting in individual sales of $25.2 Million making him a top 1% producer in 2015.
- He customizes his marketing plan for each property to laser target the perfect buyer.
- Detailed “Preparation to Sell” analysis done to identify strengths, weakness, and planning
- Full research of building, association, and neighborhood to anticipate all possible questions up front
- Greg will personally sell your property to each individual buyer’s unique interests and concerns.
- “Buyer Centric” non-pressurized showing process
- He personally accommodates nearly all showing requests & when he cannot he has a team to back him up
- He employs aggressive broker to broker marketing and negotiating tactics that they don’t teach you in school aimed at generating results.
- Overlapping to create sense of urgency and competition
- Advanced Negotiating Tactics
- Reverse Prospecting
- Partnered with Vis Home the best Photography Company in Chicago, enjoy unlimited pictures and an Interactive Floor Plan / Virtual Tour giving your listing an online advantage http://www.smartfloorplan.com/orders/bin/shell2.php?folder=il/v322960
- Greg is an E-Pro & your listing will get max exposure including featured status on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, as well as blasted out to hundreds of other syndication sites. Further, your listing will be marketed on mobile apps, Constant Contact Email Marketing, and extensive social media including: Video, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Why Buyers Should Work With Greg?
- In addition to being a top 1% producing broker, Greg has experience as a General Contractor, Developer and CPA to coach his clients throughout the entire process.
- He will provide “Deal Leadership” and always give you his best advice, however he will make sure you know that you will have to call the final play and he will implement with vigor and enthusiasm.
- Greg will negotiate fiercely for you and will use a variety of advance techniques including Timed Offers.
- Greg prepares a detailed Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before ever making an offer to ensure you get the best deal possible.